Van một chiều đĩa Gestra được sản xuất bởi hãng Gestra / Đức và được CÔNG TY TNHH KỸ THUẬT VDIC nhập khẩu và phân phối tại thị trường Việt Nam. Liên hệ ngay 0939 487 487 để được tư vấn và hỗ trợ mua hàng.
- BB DISCOCHECK dual-plate check valves are designed especially for systems or applications where there is low pressure drop.
- These check valves prevent backflow in horizontal and vertical pipelines. They are wafer-type valves with a double swing design, two hinge pins and four springs.
- BB DISCOCHECK dual-plate check valves can be used with a wide range of liquid, gas and vapour systems.
- Dual-plate check valves prevent return flow in horizontal and vertical pipelines. They are wafer-type valves of double swing design.
- For installation in horizontal pipelines, they are fitted with closing springs. For installation in vertical pipes with upward flow, closing springs may be included if required. For installation in vertical pipes with downward flow, they require 5VO closing springs.
- Dual-plate check valves can be used for liquids, gases and vapours in accordance with the Pressure Equipment Directive
- The EN series complies with European requirements and the ASME series complies with American requirements
- BB 3… is available made of steel (BB 3…C) or stainless steel (BB 3…A).
- The swing disc’s standard seat gaskets are metal-to-metal seals.
- The ASME series BB 3…ASME (NPS 6″ – 20″) is optionally available with face to face dimension according to EN 558. Replaces BB 1…ASME and BB 2…ASME.
- Depending on the temperature limits and chemical resistance, seat gaskets such as EPDM, FPM (FKM), NBR or PTFE are available
- The stainless steel closing springs can be chosen according to installation position Closing springs optionally available made of Inconel (7WAI)
- For systems that may experience pressure surges, dampers are available
The equipment designations include material specifications:
- BB …C: Steel
- BB …A: Stainless steel